The Mother of All Pregnancy Books
An All-Canadian Guide to Conception, Birth & Everything in BetweenBook - 2000
Whether you?re an expectant parent or you?re just thinking about it, this comprehensive guide features a nonbossy, fresh, and fun approach to the greatest adventure life has to offer. Based on the best advice from over 100 Canadian parents, this information is served up with a uniquely Canadian spin. Never one to shy away from the tough topics, Ann Douglas addresses the concerns that all parents have to consider when facing pregnancy.
With over 225,000 ?Mother of All? books sold in Canada, Ann Douglas provides the inside scoop on what it?s really like to have a baby
- The straight goods on preparing your body for pregnacy
- Practical advice on how to increase your chances for conceiving quickly
- The top ten worries for each trimester -- with a hefty dose of reassurance
- A glossary of pregnancy -- and birth-related terms
- A sneak peek of life after baby
This book is the manual for those looking for real-world advice to help them during all the stages of pregnancy, from conception to birth and all that can occur throughout!