Business From Bed
The 6-step Comeback Plan to Get Yourself Working Again After A Health CrisiseBook - 2013
Details a six step program for those who are recovering from an illness or are chronically ill to rebuild a business and return to work.
When youíre recovering from a medical emergency, the work-life equation can be thrown into turmoil. Joan Friedlander, herself diagnosed with a chronic illness over twenty years ago, knows this personally and can show you how to get back in the game, whether youíre a self-employed entrepreneur, a small business owner, or re-entering the traditional job market. For those recovering from a health crisis, living with disability, or adjusting to life with a chronic disease, health comes first but professional life doesnít have to suffer. The 6-step comeback plan in Business from Bed is designed to help you successfully integrate emotional, social, and physical healing with the practical aspects of rebuilding a business or career and getting back to work.
With Business from Bed, youíll learn how to:
- Rediscover your inherent value and design your ideal life
- Evaluate options for working from home
- Find invigorating and meaningful work
- Manage a prolonged illness and understand your bodyís needs
- Talk to clients, bosses, and co-workers about your health
- Balance physical, mental, and professional well-being