Duck, Goose, and MoreBook - 2013
It's early morning, and you're in your blind waiting for ducks or geese to fly near. Soon, a small flock appears. You get ready to take your shot. Hunting waterfowl requires good eyesight and a steady hand. There's nothing like the rush of shooting your limit on a crisp, fall day.
Enter the Great Outdoors Sports Zone to learn about the history, gear, rules, and best techniques connected to hunting ducks and geese. You'll discover:
• What the difference is between puddle ducks and diving ducks.
• How to attract migrating geese to a wetland or lake.
• What gear you need to become an expert waterfowl hunter.
• How hunting rules help preserve bird populations for all to enjoy.
• How to prepare and cook your birds.
Are you into sports? Then get into your favorite zone!
Introduces waterfowl hunting, discussing how to attract geese to a wetland or lake, what type of gear is required, how regulations help preserve bird populations, and how to prepare and cook birds.