The Compassionate Samurai
Being Extraordinary in An Ordinary WorldBook - 2008
Become an extraordinary results-producing champion for humanity and yourself!
In life there are two types of people. The first are those who are nice, good-hearted, and compassionate but can’t make much happen. The other kind can make everything happen—they’re the creators, the go-getters, and the aggressive producers in society—however, they’re often self-centered, greedy, and unethical.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make things happen in a really big way but not lose your integrity? The Compassionate Samurai will show you the way to produce extraordinary results in a dog-eat-dog world and still maintain the highest levels of ethics.
· How to always be satisfied and motivated regardless of your circumstances
· Why all people have freedom but very few have liberty
· What competing commitments are and how they prevent you from having what you want in life
· The secret to operating optimally in an untrustworthy environment
· How to make the shift from scarcity to abundance even if you’re knee deep in debt . . .
and much, much more!